Saturday, August 4, 2012

Paparazzi Jewelry & Accessories-Jennifer Harding #5282

http://www.facebook.com/ PaparazziJewleryAccessories

Paparazzi Jewelry & Accessories-Jennifer Harding #5282

The flower ring has been my favorite thing have not taken it off! Love it! Very great fitting! Its by far my favorite lol!

The blue dangley earrings I wore today and loved! So many people asked about them and where I got them!! Im a huge sucker for big earrings anyways!!

This necklace is longer then the last one! This one is sliver and blue! It hangs perfectly and has matching small blue ball earrings. Its gorgeous! Its more me the the other necklace. If you like any of the products I've posted please head over and check it out! Jewelry for $5 is NEVER THAT BAD!




1 comment:

  1. Nice Jeweler looking good....
    Check out the link to see the latest Collection of Ladies Wear's.....

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.